- Last updated:
- 14 Sep 2018
The Sunshine Coast offers investors the opportunity to be part of a location experiencing some of the most exciting developments in Australia at this time.
Region-building ventures in new infrastructure projects and development precincts include:
- the development of Australia's only greenfield city centre within an existing urban area at Maroochydore (underway)
- the expansion of the Sunshine Coast Airport to deliver direct access to the region from more Australian and international destinations
- one of the largest health infrastructure precincts being developed in Australia. The 17 hectare health, medical and mixed use precinct adjacent to a new A$1.8 billion tertiary teaching hospital campus
- major new residential and commercial developments and precincts across the region including the Caloundra South Priority Development Area, known as Aura, which will house around 50,000 people
- a business, technology and retail precinct adjacent to one of Australia's top-ranking universities, the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- the delivery of international broadband submarine cable infrastructure to provide the eastern seaboard of Australia with an alternative entry point for its international data connectivity
Download a copy of the Major Projects Map for information and location details.
For more information on these projects, contact the Head of Investment Attraction on +61 407 753 645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org