- Last updated:
- 15 Mar 2021
The Sunshine Coast offers investors the opportunity to be part of a location experiencing some of the most exciting developments in Australia at this time.
Region shaping projects include:
- development of Australia's only greenfield city centre within an existing urban area at Maroochydore (underway).
- expansion of Sunshine Coast Airport to deliver direct access from more Australian and international destinations (underway).
- one of the largest health infrastructure precincts being developed in Australia at the 17 hectare Health Precinct adjacent to a new A$1.8 billion tertiary teaching hospital campus (underway).
- major new residential and commercial developments and precincts across the region including the Caloundra South Priority Development Area (Aura), which will house around 50,000 people.
- a business, technology and retail precinct adjacent to the University of the Sunshine Coast, one of Australia's top-ranking universities.
- delivery of international broadband submarine cable infrastructure to provide the east coast of Australia with an alternative entry point for its international data connectivity.
Download a copy of the Major Projects Map for information and location details.
For more information on these projects, contact the Head of Investment Attraction on +61 407 753 645 or email email@example.com