- Last updated:
- 21 Jul 2021
Enterprise and investment areas
The Sunshine Coast Enterprise Corridor is the key regional location for commercial and residential growth over the next 20 years and home to many of the 31,695 registered businesses.
More than 80% of the region’s projected population growth and most new business investment in the high-value industries will be accommodated within this Enterprise Corridor.
The regulatory settings for development are designed to encourage investment in infrastructure, commercial and industrial precincts, and residential development. Lower levels of development assessment and greater flexibility apply in appropriate areas of the Enterprise Corridor. Priority areas for business investment associated with the region’s major infrastructure projects are identified within the Enterprise Corridor and across the region.
The Sunshine Coast has more than 2,700 industrial zoned properties across 870 hectares positioned for business growth, with a wide range of lot sizes available.
Industrial precincts provide excellent location advantages, with land available near developed areas suitable for small-scale service, knowledge or ‘clean’ businesses to high-impact industry.
Queensland Government Industrial Parks
Coolum Eco Industrial Park
- Queensland's largest, sustainable industrial precinct
- Location: Quanda Road, Coolum, western side of the Sunshine Motorway, Sunshine Coast
- Lot size: 23 lots ranging from 5,000m2 to 9134m2, adjoining a 34-hectare conservation park
- Type of land use: medium and high impact industry
Yandina Industrial Estate
- Location: Paulger Flat Road, Yandina
- Lot size: 1 lot available 7,424m2
- Type of land use: low and medium impact industries
Sunshine Coast Industrial Park
- One of the largest industrial precincts in South East Queensland
- Location: Racecourse Road, Caloundra
- Lot size: 73 lots, 12 lots available from 5801m2 to 10 hectares
- Type of land use: low, medium and high impact industries
Industrial and enterprise areas
Other industrial land on the Sunshine Coast includes:
- Beerwah Industrial Area
- Caloundra West Industrial Estate
- Forest Glen Industrial Area
- Kawana Industrial Area
- Kunda Park Industrial Area
- Kuluin Industrial Area
- Landsborough Industrial Area
- Maroochydore Industrial Area
- Moffat Beach Industrial Park
- Mooloolaba harbour Industrial Area
- Nambour East Industrial Area